DEFECTS RETURNS, REFUNDS GUARANTEES:
- Should you not be satisfied with your product purchased by from us by reason of a defect, incorrect choice of product, or otherwise, you may, under certain circumstances, be entitled to either be refunded or have the product repaired or replaced. As a valued customer, we shall at all times endeavour to provide you with the best customer service and ensure that all your rights in terms of the Consumer Protection Act are protected. As a gesture our commitment to you we have established a 'change of mind/ peace of mind' return policy, which is provided to you over and above the rights you have in terms of the Consumer Protection Act. In terms of this returns policy, we may consider replacing goods purchased with us within 14 days from the date of purchase if such goods are returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Handling fee: In line with the CPA a handling fee of up to 15% of the value of the product may be charged when the product/packaging is not returned in its original purchase condition.
- Return of Purchases Refunds are deposited directly into your credit card or bank account. This process may take up to 10 to 30 days. Refunds processing timeframe will only be commenced from time of goods received.
We get it, when buying online sometimes what your order online is not what you expected, or sometimes products arrive that have been damaged in some way. We understand that our customers want and deserve a robust cancellation policy and refunds and returns policy that protects both them and BUCO at the same time.
That’s why we’ve got a cancellation policy for all defects, refunds, returns, and guarantees to make sure that we always keep you, our loyal building, hardware and homeware partner, happy at all times.
We advise reading our Cancellation Policy in detail now, before purchasing online
1. How many days do I have to return defective or unwanted products?
If you are unhappy with your purchase or the product is defective, we ask that you send the product back to us within 14 days of receiving it. We ask that you return it in the original condition and packaging that it was delivered to you in and that you do not use or tamper with the product at all.
2. What are the cancellation charges?
We do not charge a cancellation fee on any defects, refunds, or returns however if the product or item is not returned in its original purchase condition then you are eligible to pay a handling fee, which according to regulations, can be up to 15% of the value of the product.
For more information on the BUCO Cancellation Policy or to speak to a service advisor, call our Customer Resolution Center now on 0861 1 SHARE (74273)
BUCO – let’s build together.