How to rewire a plug
We know how easy it is to get your wires crossed! That is why we have created a step by step guide on “how to rewire a plug” just for you!
What do you need:
- WIRE STRIPPER
- Remove the plug cover by unscrewing it.
- Remove wires from old plug.
- Strip the wires within the plug.
- Thread the wires into place
- The earth wire (green) must be inserted into the top pin.
- The live wire (red) must be inserted to the right pin.
- The neutral wire (blue) must be inserted to the left pin.
Watch how it’s done:
1. Remove the plug cover by unscrewing it.
2. Strip the wires within the plug.
3. Thread the wires into place.
4. Tighten screws
5. There you have it. Enjoy!
BUCO making DIY-ing that much easier!