We’re proud to offer a new range of easy-to-install, affordable kitchen storage solutions. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about drilling planks together, constructing from scratch or finding the right screws. Our DIY and preassembled cupboard units are available in a variety of shapes, styles and finishes.
All you need to do is bring specific measurements down to a store near you and let us assist in the design of your new storage space. In addition to providing you with top-quality hardware and buildware, a team of professionals are always available to guide you in-store. Using your ideas and our expertise, we can create an entire cupboard structure according to:
- Your work surface layout
- How much storage space you need
- The traffic flow in the room
An Insta-cupboard saves you hours of time. We do the cutting, drilling and edging all before delivery of your preassembled cupboard. However, if you’re uncertain about the designs you want, we have several kinds of preassembled cupboards available to choose from:
- Floor Units – free-standing storage units which include drawers, grocery and floor corner cupboards
- Wall Units – affixed to surfaces, the choices comprise wall-end display, multi-level shelving and corner units
- Specialist Units – made to order using your dimensions, including double door shelves, hangingcupboards and sink cabinets
Steps to success
As always, we want to ensure that your renovations and installations are executed professionally, using top-quality products. Therefore, when it comes to designing and installing preassembled kitchen cabinets or DIY cupboards, this six-step process can help you get the job done.
- Measure your room and make a rough sketch showing services and doors
- Visit our store and select the correct carcasses to fit into your project
- Choose your colour of doors and worktops from our high-quality range, not forgetting accessories
- Save time and effort by letting us precut, edge and drill your doors and worktops, ready for installation
- Allow us to deliver your units, packed, well-protected and at competitive rates
- You can do the installation yourself or let us recommend a professional
Measure your space today and get down to your nearest BUCO branch to see what
trendy DIY cupboards we have for you.
Rest of SA