We know how easy it is to get your wires crossed! That is why we have created a step by step guide on “how to rewire a plug” just for you!
What do you need:
- WIRE STRIPPER
- Remove the plug cover by unscrewing it.
- Remove wires from old plug.
- Strip the wires within the plug.
- Thread the wires into place
- The earth wire (green) must be inserted into the top pin.
- The live wire (red) must be inserted to the right pin.
- The neutral wire (blue) must be inserted to the left pin.
- Tighten the little screw on each of the plug’s pins.
- Make sure the electrical cord is firmly gripped by the arrestor clips.
- Replace the cover of the plug.
- There you have it. Enjoy!
Watch how it’s done:
1. Remove the plug cover by unscrewing it.
2. Strip the wires within the plug.
3. Thread the wires into place
4. Tighten screws
5. There you have it. Enjoy!
BUCO making DIY-ing that much easier!