TERMS AND CONDITIONS - “Win 1 of 24 Drill Kits” Competition
1. The promoter of the competition is BUCO, a division of The Building Company (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The name of the competition is “Win 1 of 24 drill kits” (“the Competition”).
3. The competition will run from 24 November to 18 December 2021 (both days included) (“the Competition Period”).
4. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition is open to all participants who are 18 years and older within Namibia who are Namibian citizens.
6. Participants must be in possession of a valid Namibian Identity Card. You are not eligible to participate in this competition if:
- You are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of The Building Company and the Pepkor group of companies, its affiliates/divisions/subsidiaries or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition.
- You are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling, immediate family member, business partner or associate of the persons specified in 5(a) above.
7. To enter the competition and stand a chance to win, participants will need to do the following: Spend R500 or more at participating BUCO stores during the competition period;
- Get an entry form in-store;
- Complete the entry form with your Name & Surname, ID number, invoice or receipt number and contact details;
- Once completed, insert it in the entry box in-store.
8. BUCO reserves the right to disqualify any participant who enters using false information.
9. Entrants stand a chance to win 1 of 90 Fridge Freezer Combos:
- A total of 90 combos are up for grabs for a period of 4 weeks. The draws will be twice a week (on a biweekly basis).
- The first draw will take place on Saturday, 27 November 2021. Thereafter there will be a draw every Wednesday & Saturday until the end of the promo.
10. The Fridge Freezer in this competition cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferable.
11. The winners will be called on the number provided on the entry form.
12. The Fridge Freezer will need to be collected by the winners and a valid identification document will have to be provided for verification as per Clause 5.
13. Winners will be contacted between 10am and 5pm to arrange for verification before the handover of the Fridge Freezer.
14. An alternative winner will be drawn if after 3 attempted calls the organisers cannot reach the initial winner.
15. BUCO and their partners will not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for the purpose of using Fridge Freezer.
16. Winners give BUCO and its authorised partners consent to use their names for publicity purposes, unless refused.
17. BUCO reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such an event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations, which you may have against BUCO and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against BUCO.
18. By participating in this competition, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by BUCO and other companies in The Building Company, any of their operators, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which BUCO has about you; (iii) the retention by BUCO of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) BUCO using your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the various companies in The Building Company that may be of interest or value to you.
19. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying BUCO in writing or by registering a block on any registry, which BUCO is bound by law to recognise. BUCO will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems.
20. BUCO will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
21. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning the marketing department on 021 927 5000 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at www.buco.co.za.